Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Strawberry Lemonade

Jodies Kitchen Strawberry Lemonade




I KID YOU NOT!
THIS IS THE BEST STRAWBERRY LEMONADE I HAVE EVER HAD!

I really mean when I say it's the best.It taste like strawberries and lemonade,perfectly balanced between the both sweet and tangy.That's what I look for in a good strawberry Lemonade.Nothing artificial in this either.I use fresh strawberries and fresh lemon juice,it really makes a difference.

This makes 2 quarts but you better be prepared to run out quickly and have everyone wanting more.


Jodies Kitchen Strawberry Lemonade
makes about 2 quarts
1 pound fresh strawberries cleaned & capped
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup fresh lemon juice
4 cups cold water
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup of the one cup of water,heat in a small pot on stove until sugar is dissolved.Remove from heat..
Add remaining 1/2 cup water and strawberries to a food processor or blender and puree.Strain strawberry puree to get rid of seeds and pulp.Combine the sugar, water,strawberry puree,lemon juice,and and cold water.Stir well.Refrigerate until ready to serve.I like mine to sit at-least 3 hours before serving.Make sure to stir before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF