Thursday, June 20, 2013

2 Ingredient Fudge

Jodies Easy 2 Ingredient Fudge



 
Jodies Kitchen 2 ingredient fudge
1 Bag of  morsels 12oz
1 Can of chocolate frosting 12 oz

Put both in a microwave safe bowl and melt ( About 1 minute in my microwave)
Stir quickly and add to a greased 8x8 pan
Put in fridge for a few hours to let sit up,cut and enjoy.
You can make all different types using this method. I used chocolate frosting and peanut butter morsels for this pic.I have used chocolate frosting and Mint chips. I have used vanilla frosting and peanut butter morsels.This is a creamy fudge,and so easy to make.I don't even own a candy thermometer,so Moms old time method of stirring that pot of fudge for so long is out of the question. I only started using this method just before Christmas last year and has been a hit every since. The recipe was originally shared with me by a group member from my old food and beverage group.Several of us have made it,and always turns out perfect.

8 comments:

  1. When I say Morsels I do mean like Chocolate Chips,or which ever flavor you decide you would like to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU JODIE- FROM A GREAT GRAND MOTHER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome sweetie. I hope you find it easy and delicious.Being a Great Grandmother is a terrific Honor,and I'm sure you may have done your share of old fashioned fudge,just like Mom and my Grandmother did,I hope you find this a little easier to handle.Thank you for leaving your comment.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been making this since 1997- always perfect, but I add nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think that homemade frosting would work as well...I just don't like canned frosting...really gross, and I just don't like 'not knowing' what is in my frosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried with Homemade frosting,but I always say try anything once.Please let me know how it turns out for you.

      Delete
  6. can we swap out canned frosting with home made frosting...I like to know what is in my frosting...but so want to try this.

    ReplyDelete

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF