Monday, May 5, 2014

Strawberry Fluff

Jodies Kitchen Strawberry Fluff



I just love it when the local strawberries start to come in.They can be used in so many different ways,and trust me I do use them a lot.I also freeze them,and make jelly or jam from time to time.
My Strawberry Fluff though is one of the easiest treats to make.Very few ingredients..you can make it from scratch or take a helping hand by using a little help from the store.

My Strawberry fluff is something refreshing that can be made a day ahead and keeps very well.You can also make it as sweet as you want by adjusting the amount of sugar you use.I do try and keep it at a minimum,if you have fresh sweet berries this shouldn't be a problem.You can always omit the sugar all together,use a lite whipped topping and have a lower calorie version of this if you like.
This is a very good treat for newer cooks as well because its so simple,no cooking involved really and it makes for a beautiful presentation.

The serving vessels my strawberry fluff are in for this particular post are actually some I saved from Sams Club.When I didn't have these,I usually just served it in a bowl garnished with fresh berries.




Jodies Kitchen Strawberry Fluff
2 cups whipped cream or Coolwhip
1 cup pureed strawberries
1 tsp sugar
Start by pureeing strawberries and sugar together,let sit about 30 minutes in refrigerator.Fold cold puree into whipped topping.Refrigerate 30 minutes then serve.
Amount of sugar can be optional depending on how sweet your berries are.


My Strawberry Fluff partied at You're Gonna Love It Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF