Friday, June 21, 2013

Broccoli Casserole

Jodies Kitchen Broccoli Casserole




I have eaten so many broccoli casseroles over the years, and have always liked  most of them pretty well.
Several years back I was at my Mother n laws and she had made a broccoli casserole.I loved it.
For some reason it tasted just a little different from others I had or made in the past.I of course asked for the recipe and now use only this recipe for Broccoli Casserole.Good Luck!



Jodies Kitchen Broccoli Casserole
1 onion grated or minced
1/2 stick butter
1 cup cooked rice
1/2 cup milk
1 bunch fresh broccoli,cooked,chopped,and drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
grated cheddar cheese- enough to top your Casserole
Salt and Pepper to taste
Saute onion in butter,then mix all ingredients except cheese.
Add to your baking dish top with cheese and bake 350 until bubbly.
NOTES: I sometimes use frozen Broccoli and you just add the amount that you like, the method is the same.Also I put in about a 8x8 or 9x9 as seen in pic.

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF