Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beef Noodle Bake

Jodies Beef Noodle Bake





Beef Noodle Bake (Does not taste like Lasagna)

I thought I should tell you that right from the get go,it does look a lot like lasagna.

The reason this does not taste like lasagna is it has no Italian seasonings or cheeses.
The ingredients makes this a completely different recipe, but trust me it is just as tasty.

I have been eating this since I lived at home with Mom and Dad.Once I was on my own cooking it was a must have recipe and is pretty easy to make.


Jodies Kitchen Beef Noodle Bake
1 1/2 lbs. ground hamburger
1tsp. salt-pepper to taste
1 tsp. sugar
3-8oz cans tomato sauce
1-8oz. pkg. old fashioned egg-noodles
1 large onion diced or grated
1- cup Sour Cream
1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese
Grated Cheddar cheese
Brown beef and onions together, pour off fat and add meat mix back to pan.Mix with salt,sugar,pepper,and tomato sauce.Cover and let simmer just a few minutes.
Cook noodles and drain-Mix sour cream and cream cheese together.

In a 9x13 layer noodles,then cream cheese mixture,then sauce.Repeat layers once more top with grated cheese bake at 350 for 30 minutes.You can make this ahead and cook when you get home.

This Beef Noodle Bake Partied at http://feedingbig.com/2013/07/in-and-out-of-the-kitchen-link-party-27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF