Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Honey Wings

Jodies Kitchen Honey Wings


These were so fast and easy it took me longer to write the post than it did to heat, make and eat this.
Seriously,if you have left over breaded wings then you are almost there.

I simply heated store bought breaded,un sauced wings.I then drizled them with lots of honey,and sprinkled with chili flakes.Then I ate!

WOW! I Know how simple...You can wait and thank me after you have tried them...Now of course you can do these with homemade wings if you wish.But I bet some of you may have left over wings from your Game Day Party.Well if there is such a thing.OF COURSE IT IS.

Make sure you use lots of honey because you will be sopping it all up while eating. Well, you must like honey of course.
 
The pepper flakes are optional, just not at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF