Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chicken and Broccoli Mini Muffins

Jodies Kitchen Chicken & Broccoli Mini Muffins



These little muffins are a great appetizer or snack for any time.You could also serve these along with a side salad for a nice meal.
The recipe is really versatile and you can add different flavors to your liking.
These freeze very well so they are a great do ahead for a quick snack.

Honestly the first time I made these I thought they were a little dry,and it wasn't until I heated them up the next day in the microwave that I really enjoyed them.Now my family like them hot out of the oven,and my husband loves to dip them in ranch dressing while snacking.My little one just gobbles them up as is.

You can easily spice these up if you wish with some diced jalapeno and use spicy jack cheese,its good as well trust me .Like I said you can take the basic recipe and add your twist.


Jodies kitchen Chicken & Broccoli Mini Muffins
1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1/2 cup half and half
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. powdered ranch dressing mix
1/2 tsp.salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 pound cooked shredded chicken
1/2 cup onion diced and sauteed
1 cup slightly cooked and chopped broccoli
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese ..shredded
Heat oven to 375F. Grease or spray mini muffin tins,or regular size muffin tins of your choice.
Mix together Bisquick, milk,eggs,ranch,salt and pepper. Add all other ingredients incorporating well.Spoon mixture into your muffin tins (make sure not to fill all the way to the top) Place in oven and bake until muffins are done.Checking with a toothpick or knife that comes out clean when inserted into the muffins.Cool and loosen from your muffin tin with a knife if necessary.Good Luck



PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF