Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Spicy Potato Skins

Jodies Spicy Potato Skins




I love skins,but making them spicy, I love even better.
If you seen my recipe for Sour Cream & Chive Potato Soup  http://jodieskitchenrecipes.blogspot.com/2013/08/sour-cream-and-chive-potato-soup.html  then you know I had 12 potato skins left over after that recipe.I simply couldn't let them go to waste.

They are so quick and easy to make and can customized to your families likes.



Jodies Kitchen Spicy Potato Skins
Potato Skins....As many as you need
Margarine
Cajun seasoning
salt
Colby Jack Cheese..Shredded
Jalapenio diced
Bacon ..cooked crisp and crumbled
Spread margarine on the inside of skins,sprinkle with salt and Cajun seasoning.Fill potato skins with grated cheese and then top with jalapenios.Bake in a 350F oven until cheese has melted,remove and top with bacon.I like to dip these in Ranch Dressing.
Note..You may use any cheese you wish if you want it a little more Spicy use the pepper jack.

My Potato Skins Partied at #18 http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF