Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pimento Cheese

Jodies Kitchen Pimento Cheese


My Pimento Cheese can be used on a sandwich as a hot or cold dip or even put it on your burger for extra flavor.
This is a favorite of ours and Mom has been making this version forever.
I started making it about 3 years ago myself when I just couldn't wait around on her any longer..LOl. You can make this spicy with the cayenne or even add diced jalapenos which we do often.



Jodies Kitchen Pimento cheese .
Dip it, dunk it,or spread i
t
1- 8oz. block cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar (shredded)
1 - 8oz block Monterrey Jack cheese (shredded)
1 - 7oz. Jar pimentos,drained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Diced jalapeno (If you Like,I like)
Mix all ingredients well and enjoy.
You may use this as a hot dip by adding to a 1 qt. baking dish,and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF