Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jodies Kitchen Sweet & Sticky Wings

Jodies Kitchen Sweet & Sticky Grilled Wings





Yes they get the name because they are sweet, but also sticky and can be made spicy when in the Mood.
Just add your favorite heat source such as some cayenne pepper flakes or a pepper of your choice.
Trust me ,you will find many other uses for this sauce, its also great on ribs and pork chops.

Grilling is not a must for this recipe, its just my preference. I have used this same recipe and cooked my meats in the over. Just don't forget, they are sticky so line your pan when cooking in the oven.




Jodies Kitchen Sweet & Sticky Wings
Sauce
1/2 cup Vinegar
3/4 cup Sugar
4 Tablespoons Ketchup
1 Clove Garlic Grated
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Salt
Mix together well.
I grill my chicken almost done before adding this sauce, due to the sugar content.I add about 1/2 the sauce in a large bowl coating each chicken piece. Finish grilling and basting with sauce until chicken is done.It will get stickier the longer it cooks.
NOTE: If this recipe makes more sauce than you need you can keep in refrigerator several weeks as long as it has not come into contact with the meat.



These wings partied at http://kitchendreaming.com/linkz-parties.html

3 comments:

  1. I made these last Sunday.They were a hit.Everybody asked for the recope.I had some sauce left,thinking of using on something else,any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed! I think this goes well on grilled pork chops,we have had that many times.The sweetness of it goes well with the pork.Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I just made something similar for dinner. Thank you for coming by our blog hop today.

    ReplyDelete

PRINT MY RECIPES!

Print Friendly and PDF